How the fuck should I know?

Rainbows, unicorns, customers, clients, ponies, dicks, shit like that. Stickman comics where Grant's character always wears a dress.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Friendship is Tragic



I have been informed by Carl's jr. That I need to post more if I want to continue to receive checks.  I will endeavor to do so.

I was also informed by Carl's jr. that I should not attempt to recreate the ponies because they dislike lawsuits.  Almost as much as they dislike high prices, try the 6 dollar burger.  It is worth at least 12 dollars.


On a more serious note I did watch "Friendship is Magic" now that it is on Netflix.  I have to say I don't get it.  Bronies confuse and frighten me.  I am not saying Mark is a brony, he swears he isn't, but he totally is a brony.

No comments:

Post a Comment